The Rabla Program for Home Appliances this year has a larger budget by 25 million lei compared to last year. The first stage of the program started on June 17, 2022 and has a budget of 50 million lei, out of a total of 100 million.
This budget is divided equally for the two stages of the program: June-July, respectively November-December.
Last year, out of the total of 75 million lei allocated to this program, only 40 million were used.
What are the changes to the Rabla program for Appliances 2022?
According to the president of the Environment Fund Administration (AFM), Laurențiu Neculaescu, the Rabla program for Home Appliances 2022 brings the following news:
- Vouchers can be redeemed within 7 days, compared to 15 days last year;
- People who receive vouchers in the first stage of the program, but do not use them, will no longer be able to request vouchers for the same equipment in the second stage of the program;
- Televisions are no longer part of the category of eligible equipment;
- Vouchers are nominal and non-transferable, so they can only be used by the people to whom they were issued.
Valoarea Voucherelor pentru Programul Rabla pentru Electrocasnice 2022
Acestea sunt echipamentele eligibile pentru programul Rabla pentru Electrocasnice 2022 și sumele aferente acestora:
- 400 lei for washing machines (with or without dryer), having at least the new energy class C;
- 400 lei for dishwashers with at least the new energy class D;
- 400 lei for air conditioning systems (including portable air conditioners), with an energy efficiency of at least A++;
- 400 lei for refrigerators/freezers (including refrigerators and refrigerators), with an energy efficiency equal to or higher than E;
- 400 lei for clothes dryers with at least A++ as energy efficiency;
- 200 lei for vacuum cleaners with an energy consumption of less than 43 kWh/year;
- 500 lei for laptops;
- 300 lei for tablets.
Calendar of the First Stage of the Rabla program for Home Appliances 2022:
In order to be able to request Rabla vouchers for Electricity 2022 in the first part of the program, registrations could be made until June 24, 2022, by creating an account on the AFM website. People who created an account on the same site in one of the previous programs will still be able to use the same account.
The first part of the program, with a budget of 50 million lei, is divided into 3 stages:
- Stage I: June 24, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to June 30, 2022 (or until budget is exhausted): Requests for vouchers for washing machines, dishwashers and refrigerators. Budget: 25 million lei;
- Stage II: July 1, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to July 7, 2022 (or until the budget runs out): Voucher requests for laptops and tablets. Budget: 10 million lei;
- Stage III: July 8, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to July 14, 2022 (or until the budget is exhausted): requests for vouchers for air conditioners, tumble dryers and vacuum cleaners. Budget: 15 million lei.